Blueberry Lavender Popsicles
Nutritionist // @jenniemiremadi
Cool down this summer with these delicious blueberry lavender popsicles. This sweet treat is not only quick and easy to make, it also looks as good as it tastes. Made entirely from whole foods ingredients, dairy-free, gluten-free and free of refined sugar, these popsicles are the perfect summertime dessert to leave you feeling light and healthy!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp. dried culinary lavender
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. stevia powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour blueberry-lavender mixture into BPA-free popsicle molds.
- Place molds in freezer. After about 2 hours, when mixture is slushy but not completely frozen, add a wooden stick to the center of each popsicle.
- Freeze for an additional 3 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Remove molds from popsicles, and, if necessary, place under warm water for 20-30 seconds to loosen. 6) Serve and enjoy!
Makes 4 popsicles.