Golden Milk Protein Shake
Nutritionist // @jenniemiremadi
I love to start my day with a protein shake to fill me up and give my body the nutrients that it needs! This Golden Milk Protein Shake has fresh turmeric and ginger, which both have powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It also has black pepper to help with turmeric absorption. And, if you’re worried about getting hungry with just a shake, the fat in the coconut milk and vegan protein powder can help keep you full. This shake also has lots of yummy spices like cardamom, cinnamon and allspice to make sure you love the taste of it too!
- 4 oz. full fat organic coconut milk
- 8 oz. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. fresh turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Vanilla stevia drops to taste
- Add all ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!