Vegan Mint Walnut Pesto
Nutritionist // @jenniemiremadi
This vegan pesto is going to be one of the most popular dishes on your holiday table! It’s refreshing and light, but full of rich flavor. You can use it as a dip, toss your favorite vegetables in it, or serve it with lamb. And, the best part is how easy it is to make — just process all of the ingredients in your food processor and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint, tightly packed
- 1 cup organic spinach leaves, tightly packed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- Add mint, spinach, garlic, nutritional yeast, walnuts, salt and one tbsp. olive oil to a food processor and begin to process on low.
- Leaving food processor on, slowly drizzle remaining olive oil into pesto until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy!