I. ABOUT THE SERVICES
1. Overview. Molly My Mag provides an online destination for content consumption of original and sourced, curated materials, as well as retail shopping.
what information we may collect about you;
what we use that information for;
what third party information, if any, you are agreeing to share by using the Services; and
with whom we share that information.
3. Affiliate/Partner Conditions. Our terms and conditions do not govern the sale of goods or services of our Affiliates/Partners and you should seek to learn directly from those persons or entities with respect to but not limited to the following:
authenticity and advertising;
cancellation or return policies;
fees, prices, and discounting;
contract terms for the sale of goods and/or services; and
payments for goods and/or services.
4. Return Policy. Our terms and conditions governing your return of goods on the Services are described in our Return Policy located at https://www.mollymymag/return-policy (“Return Policy”), which are incorporated herein by reference. Please review the Return Policy to learn about terms and conditions relating to:
shipping of returns;
returns or cancellations of Molly My Mag purchases;
item condition and tag
requirements for returns;
and payments for returns.
II. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
We are inherently promotional of third parties their products and services discussed, sold, posted, published, or otherwise disseminated, and it is generally intuitive to the public that the Services are advertising in nature and that no wrongful concealment exists thereof. We at times, produce content on behalf of third parties for a fee or other consideration, monetary or non-monetary. We provide written and visual material without warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we operate under the basis that all representations, warranties and conditions are excluded. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the material is correct and free of misrepresentation, libel, and inaccuracy, although we cannot guarantee absolute correctness or completeness of material, which may over time become outdated, or require other amendments where necessary. We do not hold any direct or indirect financial interest in any third party featured or promoted in the Services and engage with third parties based solely on their compatibility with us and our values. We maintain ongoing openness to communicate and consider business opportunities with others. We are happy to describe the Services in furtherance of this general disclaimer.
III. SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
1. Subscriber Account. To subscribe to the Services, you must be able to form legally binding contracts (for example, you cannot use the Services if you are under 18 years old or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction).
You do not need to subscribe in order to receive certain Services and use the public features of the Services, however you will need to subscribe to receive new item and discount alerts, make purchases, add items to your product wish list, and manage shipping and tracking information. You may subscribe by completing the subscription process set forth on the Website. You are responsible for providing and maintaining current your accurate contact information, which may include name, email address, mailing/shipping address, and phone number. Telephone calls and email correspondence with Molly My Mag are not recorded or monitored.
2. Authorized Users. You are the sole authorized user of your Subscriber Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and account name/number provided by you or Molly My Mag for accessing the Services. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account and Molly My Mag has no control over the use of your or any user’s account and expressly disclaims any liability derived therefrom. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account, or you suspect any other breach of security, you will cease all use and contact Molly My Mag immediately by emailing us at email@example.com.
IV. TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICES
2. Use of the Website. You are responsible for providing the device, wireless service plan, software, Internet connections and/or other equipment or services that you need to use the Services. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES CAN BE ACCESSED AND USED ON ANY PARTICULAR DEVICE OR WITH ANY PARTICULAR SERVICE PLAN. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN, OR THAT ORDERS FOR PRODUCTS CAN BE PLACED FROM, ANY PARTICULAR GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION. As part of the Services and to update you regarding the status of deliveries, you may receive emails directly sent to you. You acknowledge that, when you use the Website and the Services, your wireless service provider may charge you fees for data and/or other wireless access. You have control over the Subscriber Account settings and can opt in or out of these emails through the Services by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You further understand and agree that you are not permitted to: (w) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary rights’ notice or restrictive rights legend contained or included in the Services, (x) decompile, disassemble, reverse compile, reverse assemble, reverse translate or otherwise reverse engineer any part of the Services, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Services), (y) use any means to discover the source code of any portion of the Services, or (z) otherwise circumvent any functionality that controls access to or otherwise protects the Services. Any attempt to do any of the foregoing is a violation of the rights of Molly My Mag, its Affiliates/Partners, clients, and its licensors, where applicable. If you breach these restrictions, you may be subject to prosecution and damages. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Molly My Mag is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using the Services.
5. Third Party Services and Materials. Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain Third Party websites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that Molly My Mag is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or websites. Molly My Mag does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Third Party services, Third Party Materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
Third Party services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from the Services are not available in all languages or in all countries. Molly My Mag makes no representation that any Third Party services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access such services or Third Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
V. FEES AND PAYMENTS
1. Payments. You acknowledge and agree that all information you provide with regards to a purchase, including, without limitation, credit card, debit card, or other payment information, is accurate, current and complete. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the payment method you provide to us or our payment processor, including, without limitation, any credit card you provide when completing a transaction. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to (a) discontinue or limit the available quantity of any product or aspect of the Services and (b) refuse to allow any user to purchase a product or deliver any product to a user.
When you purchase products through the Services, you (a) agree to pay the price for such products set forth in the Services, all shipping and handling charges (if any), and all applicable taxes and customs fees in connection with your purchase (the “Full Purchase Amount”) and (b) authorize Molly My Mag to charge your credit card or other payment method for the Full Purchase Amount. Unless otherwise noted, all currency references are in U.S. dollars. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes payable.
Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, or other means that we may make available. Orders will not be processed until payment has been received in full, and any holds on your account by any payment processor are solely your responsibility.
2. Changes to Products and Pricing. Molly My Mag may, at any time, revise or change the pricing, availability, specifications, content, descriptions or features of any products sold or services offered through the Services. The inclusion of any products or services through the Services at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any other time. We reserve the right to change prices for products displayed on the Services, or the Services, at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. All such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of such new product prices to the Services and/or upon making the customer aware of the pricing error.
3. Shipment of Products. Title and risk of loss for any purchases of physical products pass to you upon our delivery to our carrier. We reserve the right to ship partial orders (at no additional cost to you), and the portion of any order that is partially shipped may be charged at the time of shipment. All orders are shipped using one of our third-party couriers. Online tracking may be available at our courier’s website (for example, UPS), though we make no warranties regarding its availability because it is not under our control. While deliveries may be scheduled for a specified arrival, we cannot guarantee delivery by any specific time.
4. No Delivery to Children. In furtherance of our policy of not collecting personal information from persons under the age of 18, users are not allowed to give Molly My Mag the personal information of any persons under the age of 18 for delivery or shipping purposes or any other reason.
VI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Disclaimer. YOU ARE SOLELY AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND MOLLY MY MAG HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING THE USE, PERFORMANCE AND SUPPORT THEREOF), EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT, COMPLETENESS, INTEGRATION, FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR DISABLING DEVICES, UNINTERRUPTED USE AND ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. MOLLY MY MAG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR VIRUS- OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER APPLICATION OR ANY PARTICULAR SYSTEM OR DEVICE, OR (D) DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE PROVIDED BY MOLLY MY MAG OR ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS WILL NOT BE DEEMED TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY MOLLY MY MAG OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Feedback. Any and all (a) suggestions for correction, change and modification to the Services and other feedback (including but not limited to quotations of written or oral feedback), information and reports provided to Molly My Mag by you (collectively “Feedback”) and all (b) improvements, updates, modifications or enhancements, whether made, created or developed by Molly My Mag or otherwise relating to the Services (collectively, “Revisions”), are and will remain the property of Molly My Mag. You acknowledge and expressly agree that any contribution of Feedback or Revisions does not and will not give or grant you any right, title or interest in the Services or in any such Feedback or Revisions. All Feedback and Revisions become the sole and exclusive property of Molly My Mag and Molly My Mag may use and disclose Feedback and/or Revisions in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without further notice or compensation to you and without retention by you of any proprietary or other right or claim. You hereby assign to Molly My Mag any and all right, title and interest (including, but not limited to, any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, show-how, know-how, moral rights and any and all other intellectual property right) that you may have in and to any and all Feedback and Revisions. At Molly My Mag’s request, you will execute any document, registration or filing required to give effect to the foregoing assignment.
VIII. ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
This Section includes an arbitration agreement and an agreement that all claims will be brought only in an individual capacity (and not as a Class Action or other representative proceeding). Please read it carefully. You may opt out of the arbitration agreement by following the opt out procedure described below.
Class Action Waiver
Any Claim must be brought in the respective party’s individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, representative, multiple plaintiff, or similar proceeding (“Class Action”). The parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum. If the Claim is subject to arbitration, the arbitrator will not have authority to combine or aggregate similar claims or conduct any Class Action nor make an award to any person or entity not a party to the arbitration. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. The parties understand that any right to litigate in court, to have a judge or jury decide their case, or to be a party to a class or representative action, is waived, and that any claims must be decided individually, through arbitration.
If this Class Action waiver is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of the Arbitration Agreement, if otherwise effective, will be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, you and Molly My Mag each waive any right to a jury trial.
1. Informal Process First. You agree that in the event of any dispute between you and Molly My Mag, you will first contact Molly My Mag and make a good faith sustained effort to resolve the dispute before resorting to more formal means of resolution, including without limitation any court action.
If you wish to begin an arbitration proceeding, after following the informal dispute resolution procedure, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to 738 Wilcox Ave, Ste. #208, Los Angeles, CA 90038. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules including, if you are an individual, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. If you are not an individual or have used the Services on behalf of an entity, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will not be used. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879.
The number of arbitrators will be one. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted in Los Angeles, CA, a location of substantive relationship to Molly My Mag. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language. California law will apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. You and we will pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees and other costs in accordance with the applicable arbitration rules, but if the applicable arbitration rules or laws require Molly My Mag to pay a greater portion or all of such fees and costs in order for this Section VIII.2 to be enforceable, then Molly My Mag will have the right to elect to pay the fees and costs and proceed to arbitration or to decline to do so and have the matter resolved through the courts.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court, will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, unconscionability, arbitrability, enforceability, or formation of this arbitration agreement, including any claim that all or any part of this arbitration agreement is void or voidable. However, the preceding sentence will not apply to the “Class Action Waiver” section below.
If you do not want to arbitrate disputes with Molly My Mag and you are an individual, you may opt out of this arbitration agreement by sending an email to email@example.com within thirty (30) days of the first of the date you access or use the Services.
IX. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3. Export Laws. You agree that you will not export or re-export, directly or indirectly the Services and/or other information or materials provided by Molly My Mag hereunder, to any country for which the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction requires any export license or other governmental approval at the time of export without first obtaining such license or approval. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or any country that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, or (b) to anyone listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties, including the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons. You are responsible for and hereby agree to comply at your sole expense with all applicable United States export laws and regulations.
4. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Services and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the Services receive the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.